Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Minolta X-300 Resources

Some of you might remember that last year I set myself the challenge of only use my Minolta X-300 for the whole year. It was a resolution that not only did I stick to but am still following. I just love this camera.

Being that I'm so enamoured with it, I thought it might be nice if I included a few links here to manuals and general information about the camera and other Minolta gear I own.


For those who are interested, my lens is a Minolta MD 50mm f1.7. It shoots with beautiful clarity and when shooting in colour it really captures things vividly and interestingly. It's also got a nice amount of bokeh when shooting with a large aperture. I really like Minolta lenses.

Some Minolta Lens Flickr groups-

I plan on adding to this post as and when I find new resources so please check back soon. I'll leave you with a photo I took the other weekend of one of my customers at the cafe I work in. This is Philip. Shot at 800 on Fomapan 200 on the Minolta X-300 with my MD 50mm f1.7 lens. 

                            Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment